Alavi travel has been a reliable name in the industry. We started our business in 2010. With hard work, Allah’s & Imam’s help and dedication we have become a household name in u.k.
- We keep ourselves updated regarding the new laws of visa issuance by the Iranian & Iraqi authorities.
- Our process is usually very fast and easy.
- We maintain transparency and honesty.
- We are famous for having a very small size of group not exceeding 40 zawar. This is easy to manage.
- We aim to increase the marefat of masoomeen and personalities throughout the journey.
- Our prices are value for money.
- Largest volume of tours and tailor made trips for your family throughout the year. Please check future trips on this website.
- We conduct salat / namaz, wudhoo, ghusl workshops and q&a sessions, during your trip.
- We speak full arabic language to help you zawar.
- Our religious and normal guides are multi lingual.
- We create local employment by taking our religious guides from local area.
- We have male and female guides to facilitate your haram tour, ziyaraat and shopping experience.
- We provide you at least one meal from haram kitchen.
- All our hotels are 4 star, full board near haram walking distance.
- We aim to keep sharing with you only 1 or 2 zawar if you are alone. if you are a family we will give you separate room.
- If you want single occupancy room we will charge you $40 per night for occupying single room.
- We charge you only for air ticket and visa fee at time of booking. Remainder of money/ our balance you can bring to destination.
- We don’t refuse a senior citizen on wheel chair or on dialysis.
- We welcome zawar from sunni, bohra, bengali, afghani community.
Ziyarat is a holy pilgrimage. Our tours are tailored to take care of all the planning associated with travelling abroad, so you the zaer can spend your time at ziyarat and prayers during your stay in iraq, iran or sham. Our experienced team will accompany you at each stage of the trip to make sure that everything runs smoothly as possible.
All inclusive tours include:
Return Air fares, Visa application, help at Airport in Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, Sham. All accommodation is fully air-conditioned 4 star near Haram within walking distance, Round transfers by air-conditioned luxury bus as per itinerary, full board 3 times meals daily, 24 hour refreshments daily in your hotel, Religious guides, Iraq and Iran guide sent by email, Trollies, tips, taxes, male and female guides.
Laundry, shopping, Phone calls, items of personal nature, incidental, accidental, medical expenses, Coffee shop, Minibar and room service. Entry fees for any sightseeing and entertainment. Internet Wi-Fi service is not free in some hotels in Iran. Full board status guests and group leaders should pay for meals eating outside hotel premises.
Domestic Airlines in Iran and flights from Iraq to Iran or vice versa only allow 20 kg accompanied baggage. Any excess should be self-paid.